Subject Areas on Research
- Anomalous MLR responsiveness among siblings.
- B-cell-lineage immunogen design in vaccine development with HIV-1 as a case study.
- Comparisons of mixed leukocyte reactions with skin graft survival in families genotyped for HL-A.
- DNA array-based gene profiling in tumor immunology.
- Histocompatibility testing in chimpanzee families.
- Immunogenetics and transplantation.
- Immunogenetics shows that not all MBL are equal: the larger the clone, the more similar to CLL.
- Immunoglobulin GM and KM allotypes in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- In memoriam. D. Bernard Amos April 16, 1923-May 15, 2003.
- Major expansion of CD8+ T cells with a predominant V beta usage during the primary immune response to HIV.
- Network interactions, 1983.
- Neurobiological and immunogenetic aspects of narcolepsy: Implications for pharmacotherapy.
- Summary of the proceedings of the second international workshop on transplantation genetics of nonhuman primates.
- The immunogenetics of the major histocompatibility chromosomal region in man.
- The immunogenicity of human HL-A haplotypesas measured by skin graft survival times and mixed leukocyte reactions.
- Transplantation in miniature swine. I. Fixation of the major histocompatibility complex.
Keywords of People