Subject Areas on Research
- A distinct wave of human T cell receptor gamma/delta lymphocytes in the early fetal thymus: evidence for controlled gene rearrangement and cytokine production.
- Expression of activation-induced cytidine deaminase is regulated by cell division, providing a mechanistic basis for division-linked class switch recombination.
- Expression of human T cell receptor-gamma delta structural forms.
- Human IgG2 constant region enhances in vivo stability of anti-tenascin antibody 81C6 compared with its murine parent.
- Kappa editing rescues autoreactive B cells destined for deletion in mice transgenic for a dual specific anti-laminin Ig.
- Mouse/human chimeric Me1-14 antibody: genomic cloning of the variable region genes, linkage to human constant region genes, expression, and characterization.
- Rearrangement and expression of the human psi C lambda 6 gene segment results in a surface Ig receptor with a truncated light chain constant region.
- Structure of a fibronectin type III domain from tenascin phased by MAD analysis of the selenomethionyl protein.
- The IL-2 receptor gamma c chain does not function as a subunit shared by the IL-4 and IL-13 receptors. Implication for the structure of the IL-4 receptor.
Keywords of People