Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-DNA antibodies from autoimmune mice arise by clonal expansion and somatic mutation.
- Developmental regulation of V(D)J recombination at the TCR alpha/delta locus.
- Gene segment selection in V(D)J recombination: accessibility and beyond.
- Identification and utilization of arbitrary correlations in models of recombination signal sequences.
- Lymphocyte development and selection in germinal centers.
- Novel Monoclonal Antibodies for Studies of Human and Rhesus Macaque Secretory Component and Human J-Chain.
- Regulation of T cell receptor-alpha gene recombination by transcription.
- Studies of the humoral immune response.
- Targeted inhibition of V(D)J recombination by a histone methyltransferase.
- V(D)J recombinase activity in a subset of germinal center B lymphocytes.
Keywords of People