Subject Areas on Research
- Guanine repeat-containing sequences confer transcription-dependent instability in an orientation-specific manner in yeast.
- Impaired immune responses and B-cell proliferation in mice lacking the Id3 gene.
- In situ studies of the primary immune response to (4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl)acetyl. I. The architecture and dynamics of responding cell populations.
- Msh2 ATPase activity is essential for somatic hypermutation at a-T basepairs and for efficient class switch recombination.
- Topoisomerase I plays a critical role in suppressing genome instability at a highly transcribed G-quadruplex-forming sequence.
Keywords of People