Subject Areas on Research
- A human recombinant Fab identifies a human immunodeficiency virus type 1-induced conformational change in cell surface-expressed CD4.
- An immunoglobulin C kappa-reactive single chain antibody fusion protein induces tolerance through receptor editing in a normal polyclonal immune system.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 40-2006. A 64-year-old man with anemia and a low level of HDL cholesterol.
- Control idiotope expression by monoclonal anti-idiotope antibodies.
- Decreased frequency of somatic hypermutation and impaired affinity maturation but intact germinal center formation in mice expressing antisense RNA to DNA polymerase zeta.
- Immunodominance of Antibody Recognition of the HIV Envelope V2 Region in Ig-Humanized Mice.
- In situ studies of the primary immune response to (4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl)acetyl. I. The architecture and dynamics of responding cell populations.
- Lambda light chain deposition disease in a renal allograft.
- Light Chains and the Failing Heart: Important Mechanistic Link or Fifty Shades of Gray?
- Myeloma light chains are ligands for cubilin (gp280).
- Pairing of VH gene families with the lambda 1 light chain: evidence for a non-stochastic association.
- Rearrangement and expression of the human psi C lambda 6 gene segment results in a surface Ig receptor with a truncated light chain constant region.
- The recombination difference between mouse kappa and lambda segments is mediated by a pair-wise regulation mechanism.
Keywords of People