Subject Areas on Research
- A defect in the humoral immune response to protein antigens and haptens in immunoglobulin mu heavy-chain transgenic mice.
- A human immunoglobulin gene reduces the incidence of lymphomas in c-Myc-bearing transgenic mice.
- An analysis of clinical and laboratory features of acute lymphocytic leukemias with emphasis on 35 children with pre-B leukemia.
- B cells promote insulin resistance through modulation of T cells and production of pathogenic IgG antibodies.
- Diverse endogenous light chains contribute to basement membrane reactivity in nonautoimmune mice transgenic for an anti-laminin Ig heavy chain.
- Identification of an activity in B-cell extracts that selectively impairs the formation of an immunoglobulin mu s poly(A) site processing complex.
- Kappa editing rescues autoreactive B cells destined for deletion in mice transgenic for a dual specific anti-laminin Ig.
- Mutations in the mu heavy-chain gene in patients with agammaglobulinemia.
Keywords of People