Subject Areas on Research
- A global approach to tumor immunology.
- Antiinflammatory proteins associated with human and murine neoplasms.
- Cancer immunotherapy innovator James Allison receives the 2015 Lasker~DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award.
- Chemical compounds from anthropogenic environment and immune evasion mechanisms: potential interactions.
- Construction and destruction of MHC class I in the peptide-loading complex.
- Epigenetic Heterogeneity in Human Colorectal Tumors Reveals Preferential Conservation And Evidence of Immune Surveillance.
- Identification of self-lipids presented by CD1c and CD1d proteins.
- Immune surveillance by mast cells during dengue infection promotes natural killer (NK) and NKT-cell recruitment and viral clearance.
- Immunosurveillance by hematopoietic progenitor cells trafficking through blood, lymph, and peripheral tissues.
- Immunotherapy of malignant brain tumors.
- Protective immunosurveillance and therapeutic antitumor activity of gammadelta T cells demonstrated in a mouse model of prostate cancer.
- Squamous-cell carcinoma, Kaposi's sarcoma and Burkitt's lymphoma are consequences of impaired immune surveillance of ubiquitous viruses in acquired immune deficiency syndrome, allograft recipients and tropical African patients.
- The Chemokine Receptor CX3CR1 Defines Three Antigen-Experienced CD8 T Cell Subsets with Distinct Roles in Immune Surveillance and Homeostasis.
- The host defense peptide cathelicidin is required for NK cell-mediated suppression of tumor growth.
- Tumor microenvironment and the immune response.
Keywords of People