Subject Areas on Research
- A panel of antibodies useful in the cytologic diagnosis of metastatic melanoma.
- Advances in the diagnosis of neuromuscular junction disorders.
- Antinuclear antibody testing - misunderstood or misbegotten?
- CCK-5: sequence analysis of a small cholecystokinin from canine brain and intestine.
- Certification in diagnostic laboratory immunology.
- Clinical and hematologic benefits of partial splenectomy for congenital hemolytic anemias in children.
- Comparison of commercial influenza A virus assays in detecting avian influenza H7N9 among poultry cloacal swabs, China.
- Development of a contemporary globally diverse HIV viral panel by the EQAPOL program.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection.
- Enumerating antigen-specific T-cell responses in peripheral blood: a comparison of peptide MHC Tetramer, ELISpot, and intracellular cytokine analysis.
- Establishment and maintenance of a PBMC repository for functional cellular studies in support of clinical vaccine trials.
- Establishment of haematological and immunological reference values for healthy Tanzanian children in Kilimanjaro Region.
- Introduction to a Special Issue of the Journal of Immunological Methods: Building global resource programs to support HIV/AIDS clinical trial studies.
- Non-specific red cell reactivity in an obstetric population.
- Recalcitrant rhinosinusitis, innate immunity, and mannose-binding lectin.
- The Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI) multi-site quality assurance program for cryopreserved human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Keywords of People