Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled dose-escalation trial of merimepodib (VX-497) and interferon-alpha in previously untreated patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- A trial of mycophenolate mofetil with prednisone as initial immunotherapy in myasthenia gravis.
- Elucidation of aberrant purine metabolism: application to hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosylstransferase- and adenosine kinase-deficient mutants, and IMP dehydrogenase- and adenosine deaminase-inhibited human lymphoblasts.
- The synthesis and antineoplastic activity of 2'-deoxy-nucleoside-cyanoboranes in murine and human culture cells.
- Why do mutations in the ubiquitously expressed housekeeping gene IMPDH1 cause retina-specific photoreceptor degeneration?