Subject Areas on Research
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- Evidence of dietary differentiation among late Paleocene-early Eocene plesiadapids (Mammalia, primates).
- Fluorosis development in seven age cohorts after an 11-month break in water fluoridation.
- Identification of Euro-Americans, Afro-Americans, and Amerindians from palatal dimensions.
- Nuciruptor rubricae, a new pitheciin seed predator from the Miocene of Colombia.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- The effects of a break in water fluoridation on the development of dental caries and fluorosis.