Subject Areas on Research
- A Health Insurance Tax Credit for Uninsured Workers
- Baby's First Years: Design of a Randomized Controlled Trial of Poverty Reduction in the United States.
- Changes possible in way IRS reviews tax-exempt determination cases.
- Earned Income Tax Credit Receipt By Hispanic Families With Children: State Outreach And Demographic Factors.
- IRS disputes higher charges for services to nonmembers.
- IRS inconsistent on tax exemptions for professional associations.
- The doctor and his taxes.