Subject Areas on Research
- A CD4-mimetic compound enhances vaccine efficacy against stringent immunodeficiency virus challenge.
- Concomitant BRAF and PI3K/mTOR blockade is required for effective treatment of BRAF(V600E) colorectal cancer.
- Coronatine promotes Pseudomonas syringae virulence in plants by activating a signaling cascade that inhibits salicylic acid accumulation.
- Making sense of hormone crosstalk during plant immune responses.
- Structure-activity relationships of 2-aminotetralins and 2-aminoindanes: inhibitory neuroeffector mechanisms in isolated guinea-pig ilea.