Subject Areas on Research
- How disclosing HMO physician incentives affects trust.
- Medicare HMO penetration and mortality outcomes of ischemic stroke.
- Practice characteristics and HMO enrollee satisfaction with specialty care: an analysis of patients with glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
- The family physician and HMO/IPA contracts.
- Trust in insurers and access to physicians: associated enrollee behaviors and changes over time.
- Variations in cataract extraction rates in Medicare prepaid and fee-for-service settings.