Subject Areas on Research
- Birth seasons and heights among girls and boys below 12 years of age: lasting effects and catch-up growth among native Amazonians in Bolivia.
- Child stunting is associated with weaker human capital among native Amazonians.
- High resting metabolic rate among Amazonian forager-horticulturalists experiencing high pathogen burden.
- Income dividends and subjective survival in a Cherokee Indian cohort: a quasi-experiment.
- Reassessing the cultural and psychopharmacological significance of Banisteriopsis caapi: preparation, classification and use among the Piaroa of Southern Venezuela.
- Snuff synergy: preparation, use and pharmacology of yopo and Banisteriopsis caapi among the Piaroa of southern Venezuela.
- Yopo, ethnicity and social change: a comparative analysis of Piaroa and Cuiva yopo uset.