Subject Areas on Research
- Detecting an infiltrated intravenous catheter using indigo carmine: a novel method.
- Incidence of lower urinary tract injury at the time of total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Synthesis and bioactivity of carbohydrate derivatives of indigo, its isomers and heteroanalogues.
- The effect of intravenous indigo carmine on near-infrared cerebral oximetry.
- The incidence of ureteral obstruction and the value of intraoperative cystoscopy during vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapse.
- Ureteral reimplantation for inadvertent ureteral injury during radical perineal prostatectomy.