Subject Areas on Research
- Engineering microbial consortia: a new frontier in synthetic biology.
- Genome structure of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain widely used in bioethanol production.
- High-level production of heterologous proteins using untreated cane molasses and corn steep liquor in Escherichia coli medium.
- Isolation and insecticidal activity of mellamide from Aspergillus melleus.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1-integrase inhibitory activity of structurally diverse fungal metabolites.
- Purification of an elastin-like fusion protein by microfiltration.