Subject Areas on Research
- Growth patterns reflect response to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-positive infants: potential utility in resource-poor settings.
- Gut bacteria that prevent growth impairments transmitted by microbiota from malnourished children.
- Investigating Mediators of the Poor Pneumonia Outcomes of Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Exposed but Uninfected Children.
- Metabolomics in nutrition research: biomarkers predicting mortality in children with severe acute malnutrition.
- Randomized controlled trial of a paraprofessional-delivered in-home intervention for young reservation-based American Indian mothers.