Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of the reasons for Japan's low infant mortality rate.
- Exploring modifiable risk factors for wheezing in African American premature infants.
- Family risk as a predictor of initial engagement and follow-through in a universal nurse home visiting program to prevent child maltreatment.
- HIV-infected mothers' foci of concern during the viral testing of their infants.
- Implementation and randomized controlled trial evaluation of universal postnatal nurse home visiting.
- Importance of sampling frame in physician surveys.
- Insulin pump therapy in toddlers and preschool children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Maternal satisfaction with administering infant interventions in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Mother-infant interactions of medically fragile infants and non-chronically ill premature infants.
- Predictors of outcome of myocarditis.
- The PedsQL™ Infant Scales: feasibility, internal consistency reliability, and validity in healthy and ill infants.
- The effect of the WIC program on the health of newborns.
- The effects of access to health care on infant mortality in Indonesia.
- What is quality in maternal and neonatal health care?
- Worry about child health in mothers of hospitalized medically fragile infants.
- Zidovudine administered to women infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and to their neonates reduces pediatric infection independent of an effect on levels of maternal virus.
Keywords of People