Subject Areas on Research
- ADHD, Smoking Withdrawal, and Inhibitory Control: Results of a Neuroimaging Study with Methylphenidate Challenge.
- Age-related increase in top-down activation of visual features.
- Anger arousal and behavioral anger regulation in everyday life among people with chronic low back pain: Relationships with spouse responses and negative affect.
- Domestic dogs (Canis familiaris) are sensitive to the attentional state of humans.
- Effects of practice on executive control investigated with fMRI.
- Exploring the role of the substantia nigra pars reticulata in eye movements.
- Forgetting all else: on the antecedents and consequences of goal shielding.
- Social inhibitory control in five lemur species.
- The influence of different Stop-signal response time estimation procedures on behavior-behavior and brain-behavior correlations.
- The selective serotonin-2A receptor antagonist M100907 reverses behavioral deficits in dopamine transporter knockout mice.
Keywords of People
- Dodge, Kenneth A., William McDougall Distinguished Professor of Public Policy Studies, Duke Science & Society
- Kimbrel, Nathan Andrew, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine
- McClintock, Shawn Michael, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Brain Stimulation and Neurophysiology