Subject Areas on Research
- 17-OHPC to Prevent Recurrent Preterm Birth in Singleton Gestations (PROLONG Study): A Multicenter, International, Randomized Double-Blind Trial.
- 5-day methotrexate for women with metastatic gestational trophoblastic disease.
- A Bivalent, Chimeric Rabies Virus Expressing Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope Induces Multifunctional Antibody Responses.
- A VEGF trap inhibits the beneficial effect of bFGF on vasoreactivity in corporal tissues of hypercholesterolemic rabbits.
- A multicenter trial of recombinant human interferon gamma in patients with systemic sclerosis: effects on cutaneous fibrosis and interleukin 2 receptor levels.
- A new abortion technique: intravaginal and intramuscular prostaglandin.
- A retrospective study exploring the effects of intramuscular aripiprazole on QTc change in agitated medically ill patients.
- A single assessment with the Brief Adherence Rating Scale (BARS) discriminates responders to long-acting injectable antipsychotic treatment in patients with schizophrenia.
- A small regulatory element from chromosome 19 enhances liver-specific gene expression.
- Abobotulinum toxin A (Dysport) and botulinum toxin type A (Botox) for purposeful induction of eyelid ptosis.
- Adeno-associated virus vectored immunoprophylaxis to prevent HIV in healthy adults: a phase 1 randomised controlled trial.
- Adenovirus F protein as a delivery vehicle for botulinum B.
- Advances in opioid antagonist treatment for opioid addiction.
- An in vivo analysis of the effect and duration of treatment with botulinum toxin type A using digital image speckle correlation.
- Anabolic steroids, acute myocardial infarction and polycythemia: a case report and review of the literature.
- Anabolic-androgenic steroid administration causes hypertrophy of immobilized and nonimmobilized skeletal muscle in a sedentary rabbit model.
- Antenatal Betamethasone for Women at Risk for Late Preterm Delivery.
- Anticholinergic versus botulinum toxin A comparison trial for the treatment of bothersome urge urinary incontinence: ABC trial.
- Antigenicity and immunogenicity of HIV-1 consensus subtype B envelope glycoproteins.
- Antimetabolite therapy for lesser-risk B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood: a report from Children's Oncology Group Study P9201.
- Autologous CD34+ cell therapy improves exercise capacity, angina frequency and reduces mortality in no-option refractory angina: a patient-level pooled analysis of randomized double-blinded trials.
- Bioluminescent virion shells: new tools for quantitation of AAV vector dynamics in cells and live animals.
- Bivalent Prefusion F Vaccine in Pregnancy to Prevent RSV Illness in Infants.
- Botox as an adjuvant to tendon transfer for foot drop.
- Botulinum Neurotoxin A injections influence stretching of the gastrocnemius muscle-tendon unit in an animal model.
- Botulinum Toxin: Techniques Within Pediatric Physiatry.
- Botulinum toxin injection into vocal cord in the treatment of malignant coprolalia associated with Tourette's syndrome.
- Botulinum toxin type A injections for the management of flexion contractures following total knee arthroplasty.
- Breast cancer and estrogen replacement therapy.
- Characteristics Associated with Treatment Response and Satisfaction in Women Undergoing OnabotulinumtoxinA and Sacral Neuromodulation for Refractory Urgency Urinary Incontinence.
- Characteristics and treatment preferences of individuals with opioid use disorder seeking to transition from buprenorphine to extended-release naltrexone in a residential setting.
- Characterization of the distinct orthotopic bone-forming activity of 14 BMPs using recombinant adenovirus-mediated gene delivery.
- Chemical denervation with botulinum neurotoxin a improves the surgical manipulation of the muscle-tendon unit: an experimental study in an animal model.
- Chronic cryptococcal meningitis: a new experimental model in rabbits.
- Cluneal neuropathy.
- Comparative Immunogenicity of HIV-1 gp140 Vaccine Delivered by Parenteral, and Mucosal Routes in Female Volunteers; MUCOVAC2, A Randomized Two Centre Study.
- Comparison of 100 U With 200 U of Intradetrusor OnabotulinumToxinA for Nonneurogenic Urgency Incontinence.
- Comparison of intradermal and intramuscular delivery followed by in vivo electroporation of SIV Env DNA in macaques.
- Comparison of multiple vaccine vectors in a single heterologous prime-boost trial.
- Comparison of the immunogenicity and safety of a split-virion, inactivated, trivalent influenza vaccine (Fluzone®) administered by intradermal and intramuscular route in healthy adults.
- Containment of simian immunodeficiency virus infection in vaccinated macaques: correlation with the magnitude of virus-specific pre- and postchallenge CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses.
- Correction of glycogen storage disease type II by an adeno-associated virus vector containing a muscle-specific promoter.
- DNA vaccines and immunity to herpes simplex virus.
- DNA-MVA vaccine protection after X4 SHIV challenge in macaques correlates with day-of-challenge antiviral CD4+ cell-mediated immunity levels and postchallenge preservation of CD4+ T cell memory.
- Effect of Depot Medoxyprogesterone Acetate on Immune Functions and Inflammatory Markers of HIV-Infected Women.
- Effect of Recombinant Zoster Vaccine on Incidence of Herpes Zoster After Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effect of hypervitaminosis A on intestinal lipids of rats.
- Effectiveness of paliperidone palmitate vs haloperidol decanoate for maintenance treatment of schizophrenia: a randomized clinical trial.
- Efficacy trial of live, cold-adapted and inactivated influenza virus vaccines in older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a VA cooperative study.
- Endobronchial injection of botulinum toxin for the reduction of bronchial hyperreactivity induced by methacholine inhalation in dogs.
- Engineered zinc finger-activating vascular endothelial growth factor transcription factor plasmid DNA induces therapeutic angiogenesis in rabbits with hindlimb ischemia.
- Enhanced Immune Responses to HIV-1 Envelope Elicited by a Vaccine Regimen Consisting of Priming with Newcastle Disease Virus Expressing HIV gp160 and Boosting with gp120 and SOSIP gp140 Proteins.
- Evaluation of envelope vaccines derived from the South African subtype C human immunodeficiency virus type 1 TV1 strain.
- Experimental effects of hyperbaric oxygen on selected clostridial species. II. In-vitro studies in mice.
- Extended release naltrexone injection is performed in the majority of opioid dependent patients receiving outpatient induction: a very low dose naltrexone and buprenorphine open label trial.
- Extended-release naltrexone and drug treatment courts: Policy and evidence for implementing an evidence-based treatment.
- Factors affecting procedural pain in children during and immediately after intramuscular botulinum toxin injections for spasticity.
- Feasibility randomised multicentre, double-blind, double-dummy controlled trial of anakinra, an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist versus intramuscular methylprednisolone for acute gout attacks in patients with chronic kidney disease (ASGARD): protocol study.
- GM-CSF DNA: an adjuvant for higher avidity IgG, rectal IgA, and increased protection against the acute phase of a SHIV-89.6P challenge by a DNA/MVA immunodeficiency virus vaccine.
- Ganglioside GM1 in acute ischemic stroke. The SASS Trial.
- Generation of neutralizing activity against human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in serum by antibody gene transfer.
- Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects of Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotic Medications.
- Homologous and Heterologous Covid-19 Booster Vaccinations.
- Hormonal treatment of an endometrial stromal nodule followed by local excision.
- Immunization with an SIV-based IDLV Expressing HIV-1 Env 1086 Clade C Elicits Durable Humoral and Cellular Responses in Rhesus Macaques.
- Impact of a provider job aid intervention on injectable contraceptive continuation in South Africa.
- In Vitro Transcribed mRNA Vaccines with Programmable Stimulation of Innate Immunity.
- In vivo protein expression and immune responses generated by DNA vaccines expressing mycobacterial antigens fused with a reporter protein.
- Intradermal HIV-1 DNA Immunization Using Needle-Free Zetajet Injection Followed by HIV-Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Vaccination Is Safe and Immunogenic in Mozambican Young Adults: A Phase I Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Intramuscular rapacuronium in infants and children: a comparative multicenter study to confirm the efficacy and safety of the age-related tracheal intubating doses of intramuscular rapacuronium (ORG 9487) in two groups of pediatric subjects.
- Intramuscular rocuronium in infants and children: a multicenter study to evaluate tracheal intubating conditions, onset, and duration of action.
- Ketamine ("Ketalar"): a safer anaesthetic for ECT.
- Lessons from a multisite international trial in the Caribbean and South America of an HIV-1 Canarypox vaccine (ALVAC-HIV vCP1452) with or without boosting with MN rgp120.
- Localized injections of botulinum toxin for the treatment of focal dystonia and hemifacial spasm.
- Long-acting injectable naltrexone for the treatment of alcohol dependence.
- Long-term treatment with botulinum toxin type A in cervical dystonia has low immunogenicity by mouse protection assay.
- Luteolytic and abortifacient effects of serial intramuscular injections of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha in early pregnancy.
- Management of Functional Esophagogastric Junction Outflow Obstruction: A Systematic Review.
- Menetrier's disease treated with octreotide long-acting release.
- Midtrimester abortion induced by serial intramuscular injections of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin E2 methyl ester.
- Midtrimester abortion induced by serial intramuscular injections of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha.
- Mucosal and systemic anti-HIV responses in rhesus macaques following combinations of intranasal and parenteral immunizations.
- Mucosally-administered human-simian immunodeficiency virus DNA and fowlpoxvirus-based recombinant vaccines reduce acute phase viral replication in macaques following vaginal challenge with CCR5-tropic SHIVSF162P3.
- Murine granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor expressed from a bicistronic simian immunodeficiency virus-based integrase-defective lentiviral vector does not enhance T-cell responses in mice.
- Nasal DNA-MVA SIV vaccination provides more significant protection from progression to AIDS than a similar intramuscular vaccination.
- Needle preference in patients receiving cosmetic botulinum toxin type A.
- Novel dry powder preparations of whole inactivated influenza virus for nasal vaccination.
- Obesity as a predictor of poor antibody response to hepatitis B plasma vaccine.
- OnabotulinumtoxinA vs Sacral Neuromodulation on Refractory Urgency Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Optimization of mucosal responses after intramuscular immunization with integrase defective lentiviral vector.
- Oral Coadministration of an Intramuscular DNA/Modified Vaccinia Ankara Vaccine for Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Is Associated with Better Control of Infection in Orally Exposed Infant Macaques.
- Outpatient transition to extended-release injectable naltrexone for patients with opioid use disorder: A phase 3 randomized trial.
- Ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization in low-responder patients using pulsatile intravenous follicle stimulating hormone.
- PROLONG Clinical Study Protocol: Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate to Reduce Recurrent Preterm Birth.
- Phase 2 assessment of the safety and immunogenicity of two inactivated pandemic monovalent H1N1 vaccines in adults as a component of the U.S. pandemic preparedness plan in 2009.
- Phase III trial of weekly methotrexate or pulsed dactinomycin for low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- Plasma therapy in immunodeficiency diseases.
- Poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels with cell cleavable groups for autonomous cell delivery.
- Population Pharmacokinetic Modeling to Evaluate Standard Magnesium Sulfate Treatments and Alternative Dosing Regimens for Women With Preeclampsia.
- Pressure immobilization delays mortality and increases intracompartmental pressure after artificial intramuscular rattlesnake envenomation in a porcine model.
- Prophylactic efficacy of a quadrivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in women with virological evidence of HPV infection.
- Protection of macaques against vaginal SHIV challenge by systemic or mucosal and systemic vaccinations with HIV-envelope.
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism type II: a possible defect in the reception of the cyclic AMP signal.
- Randomized trial comparing the safety and antibody responses to live attenuated versus inactivated influenza vaccine when administered to breastfeeding women.
- Reasons for Refusal of Newborn Vitamin K Prophylaxis: Implications for Management and Education.
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccination during Pregnancy and Effects in Infants.
- Risks versus benefits of different types of long-acting injectable antipsychotics.
- Route of immunization defines multiple mechanisms of vaccine-mediated protection against SIV.
- Safety and antipsychotic efficacy of "forced" intramuscular olanzapine over five days: a case report.
- Safety and immune responses after a 12-month booster in healthy HIV-uninfected adults in HVTN 100 in South Africa: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of ALVAC-HIV (vCP2438) and bivalent subtype C gp120/MF59 vaccines.
- Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine in Adolescents.
- Safety, Reactogenicity, and Health-Related Quality of Life After Trivalent Adjuvanted vs Trivalent High-Dose Inactivated Influenza Vaccines in Older Adults: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Scopolamine sleep treatment in private practise.
- Serial intramuscular injections of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha in the induction of abortion.
- Should Vitamin A Injections to Prevent Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia or Death Be Reserved for High-Risk Infants? Reanalysis of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network Randomized Trial.
- Subtype C gp140 Vaccine Boosts Immune Responses Primed by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative DNA-C2 and MVA-C HIV Vaccines after More than a 2-Year Gap.
- Successful immunization with a single injection of non-integrating lentiviral vector.
- Sustained correction of motoneuron histopathology following intramuscular delivery of AAV in pompe mice.
- Systemic production of human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in nonhuman primates by transplantation of genetically modified myoblasts.
- Termination of midtrimester pregnancy by serial intramuscular injections of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha.
- Testosterone supplementation in heart failure: a meta-analysis.
- The Relative Effectiveness of Pumps Over MDI and Structured Education (REPOSE): study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial.
- The impact of short-term depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate treatment on resting metabolic rate.
- The role of a long-acting vaginal suppository of 15-ME-PGF2 alpha in first and second trimester abortion.
- The role of allopurinol and deferoxamine in preventing pressure ulcers in pigs.
- Time required for elimination of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from the urogenital tract in men with symptomatic urethritis: comparison of oral and intramuscular single-dose therapy.
- Treatment of acute graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic marrow transplantation. Randomized study comparing corticosteroids and cyclosporine.
- Treatment of adenosine deaminase deficiency with polyethylene glycol-modified adenosine deaminase.
- Treatment of blepharospasm with botulinum toxin.
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with a DR4/1 peptide.
- Treatment of spasmodic torticollis with intramuscular phenol injection.
- Treatment of syphilis: a systematic review.
- Twice daily intramuscular imipenem/cilastatin in the treatment of skin and soft tissue infections.
- Use of polyethylene glycol-modified uricase (PEG-uricase) to treat hyperuricemia in a patient with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- [Polyethylene glycol-adenosine deaminase: a new adenosine deaminase deficiency therapy. Value of deoxyadenosine triphosphate determination for therapeutic monitoring].
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Wu, Li-Tzy, Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, General Internal Medicine