Subject Areas on Research
- A four-alternative forced choice (4AFC) methodology for evaluating microcalcification detection in clinical full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) systems using an inkjet-printed anthropomorphic phantom.
- A medical-toxicological view of tattooing.
- Aerosol jet printing of biological inks by ultrasonic delivery.
- Descemet-stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (DSAEK): effect of nontoxic gentian violet marking pen on DSAEK donor tissue viability by using vital dye assay.
- Mouse model of subarachnoid hemorrhage associated cerebral vasospasm: methodological analysis.
- Newspapers and newspaper ink contain agonists for the ah receptor.
- Next generation non-vacuum, maskless, low temperature nanoparticle ink laser digital direct metal patterning for a large area flexible electronics.
- Silver nanowire inks for direct-write electronic tattoo applications.
- The Linear Nail Streak: A Lesson in Cultural Humility.
- The synthesis and coating of long, thin copper nanowires to make flexible, transparent conducting films on plastic substrates.
Keywords of People
- Laskowitz, Daniel Todd, Professor of Neurology, Duke Science & Society