Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a spectrophotometric assay for cAMP phosphodiesterase.
- Coordinate regulation of the proximal and distal steps of the pathway of purine synthesis de nono in WI-L2 human lymphoblasts.
- Equilibrium binding of nucleotides to beef heart mitochondrial adenosine triphosphatase.
- Purine synthesis and excretion in mutants of the WI-L2 human lymphoblastoid line deficient in adenosine kinase (AK) and adenine phosphoribosyltransferase (APRT).
- Regulation of de novo purine biosynthesis in human lymphoblasts. Coordinate control of proximal (rate-determining) steps and the inosinic acid branch point.
- The kinetics of intramolecular distribution of 15N in uric acid following administration of 15N-glycine: preferential labeling of N-(3+9) of uric acid in primary gout and a reappraisal of the "glutamine hypothesis".