Subject Areas on Research
- Attempted suicide by cop: a case study of traumatic brain injury and the insanity defense.
- Can neurological evidence help courts assess criminal responsibility? Lessons from law and neuroscience.
- From the psychiatric hospital to the community: integrating conditional release and contingency management.
- Tourette's syndrome and the law.
- What would Mary Douglas do? A commentary on Kahan et al., "Cultural cognition and public policy: the case of outpatient commitment laws".