Subject Areas on Research
- A Voucher System To Speed Review Could Promote A New Generation Of Insecticides To Fight Vector-Borne Diseases.
- Comparative field evaluation of combinations of long-lasting insecticide treated nets and indoor residual spraying, relative to either method alone, for malaria prevention in an area where the main vector is Anopheles arabiensis.
- Fundulus heteroclitus adapted to PAHs are cross-resistant to multiple insecticides.
- Gossypol: antagonistic effect on toxicity of insecticides to Spodoptera littoralis.
- Insecticide resistance and malaria vector control: the importance of fitness cost mechanisms in determining economically optimal control trajectories.
- P-glycoprotein involvement in cuticular penetration of [14C]thiodicarb in resistant tobacco budworms.
- Synergy in efficacy of fungal entomopathogens and permethrin against West African insecticide-resistant Anopheles gambiae mosquitoes.