Subject Areas on Research
- Association between testosterone, semen parameters, and live birth in men with unexplained infertility in an intrauterine insemination population.
- Kallmann's syndrome: pregnancy achieved through gamete intrafallopian transfer.
- Male vitamin D status and male factor infertility.
- Motility longevity of sperm samples processed for intrauterine insemination.
- Superovulation with intrauterine insemination in the treatment of infertility: a possible alternative to gamete intrafallopian transfer and in vitro fertilization.
- The effect of antioxidants on male factor infertility: the Males, Antioxidants, and Infertility (MOXI) randomized clinical trial.