Subject Areas on Research
- Aerosolized medications for altering lung surface active properties.
- Chronic urinary tract infection due to Candida utilis.
- Inactivation, Clearance, and Functional Effects of Lung-Instilled Short and Long Silver Nanowires in Rats.
- Intrapleural cisplatin and mitomycin for malignant mesothelioma following pleurectomy: pharmacokinetic studies.
- Severe airway epithelial injury, aberrant repair and bronchiolitis obliterans develops after diacetyl instillation in rats.