Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the value of hospitalists to academic health centers: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Barriers to providing osteoporosis care in skilled nursing facilities: perceptions of medical directors and directors of nursing.
- HIV/AIDS-related institutional mistrust among multiethnic men who have sex with men: effects on HIV testing and risk behaviors.
- Harvey A. K. Whitney Lecture. Of perceived value.
- Internal organization of hospitals and hospital costs.
- Patterns of professional activities of psychiatrists: a follow-up of 100 psychiatric residents.