Subject Areas on Research
- Air embolism during pregnancy.
- Endoscopic components separation for abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Endotracheal suctioning.
- Inclusion of a nitric oxide congener in the insufflation gas repletes S-nitrosohemoglobin and stabilizes physiologic status during prolonged carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum.
- Intratracheal catheters as drug delivery systems.
- Maternal insufflation during the second trimester equivalent produces hypercapnia, acidosis, and prolonged hypoxia in fetal sheep.
- Optimal pressure of abdominal gas insufflation for bleeding control in a severe swine splenic injury model.
- Phase III intergroup study of talc poudrage vs talc slurry sclerosis for malignant pleural effusion.
- Quantification of insensible water loss associated with insufflation of nonhumidified CO2 in patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery.
- Retroperitoneal laparoscopic nephrectomy and other procedures in the upper retroperitoneum using a balloon dissection technique.
- Review of pneumatic reduction of intussusception: evolution not revolution.
- Tracheal gas insufflation: overcoming obstacles to clinical implementation.
- Transperitoneal laparoscopic nephrectomy: training, technique, and results.
- Treatment of postvitrectomy fibrin pupillary block with tissue plasminogen activator.
Keywords of People