Subject Areas on Research
- A diagnosis of eosinophilic esophagitis is associated with increased life insurance premiums.
- Data monitoring committees: Promoting best practices to address emerging challenges.
- Relative risk analysis of several manufactured nanomaterials: an insurance industry context.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals for Hyperlipidemia--Impact on Insurance Premiums.
- The Case for Medicaid Expansion in North Carolina.
- Triply-diagnosed patients in the HIV/AIDS Treatment Adherence, Health Outcomes and Cost Study: patterns of home care use.
- Twenty years of workers' compensation costs due to falls from height among union carpenters, Washington state.
- Utilization of mental health and substance abuse care for people living with HIV/AIDS, chronic mental illness, and substance abuse disorders.