Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in state prescription contraceptive mandates for insurers: the effect on women's contraceptive use.
- Clinical PET scanning. A "short-lived" orphan.
- Competition between non-profit and for-profit health insurers.
- Discontinuation of thyroid hormone treatment among children in the United States with congenital hypothyroidism: findings from health insurance claims data.
- Full disclosure--out-of-pocket costs as side effects.
- Lying to insurance companies: the desire to deceive among physicians and the public.
- Pilot testing of a model for insurer-driven, large-scale multicenter simulation training for operating room teams.
- Use of patient registries and administrative datasets for the study of pediatric cancer.
- Value-based insurance design program in north Carolina increased medication adherence but was not cost neutral.
- When money is saved by reducing healthcare costs, where do US primary care physicians think the money goes?
Keywords of People