Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of a mental health "carve-out" program on the continuity of antipsychotic therapy.
- Ethnic differences in use of inpatient mental health services by blacks, whites, and Hispanics in a national insured population.
- High users of outpatient mental health services, I: Definition and characteristics.
- Hispanic ethnicity, language, and depression: physician-patient communication and patient use of alternative treatments.
- How mental health providers see managed care.
- Insured and non-insured depressed outpatients: how do they compare?
- Private health insurance coverage for substance abuse and mental health services, 1995 to 1998.
- Recommendations of the Little Rock Working Group on Mental and Substance Abuse Disorders in Health-Care Reform.
- The CHAMPUS Tidewater Demonstration Project.
- The effect of insurance benefit changes on use of child and adolescent outpatient mental health services.
- The relationship between insurance coverage and psychiatric disorder in predicting use of mental health services.
- Use of inpatient services by a national population: do benefits make a difference?