Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of cleavage complexes using reactive inhibitor derivatives.
- Echinomycin, a bis-intercalating agent, induces C-->T mutations via cytosine deamination.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- Inhibition of DNA helicase II unwinding and ATPase activities by DNA-interacting ligands. Kinetics and specificity.
- Modulation of Hoogsteen dynamics on DNA recognition.
- Solution structure of a pyrimidine-purine-pyrimidine triplex containing the sequence-specific intercalating non-natural base D3.