Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of sites with elevated LDL permeability at intercostal, celiac, and iliac branches of the normal rabbit aorta.
- Eaton-Lambert syndrome: a clinical and electrophysiological study of a patient treated with 4-aminopyridine.
- Intercostal muscle biopsy studies in myasthenia gravis: clinical correlations and the direct effects of drugs and myasthenic serum.
- Maximal activation of the human diaphragm but not inspiratory intercostal muscles during static inspiratory efforts.
- O2 saturation in the intercostal space during moderate and heavy constant-load exercise.
- Respiratory muscle involvement in infantile myotonic dystrophy.
- Responses in human intercostal and truncal muscles to motor cortical and spinal stimulation.
- Use of a revascularized, tubed costal myoperiosteal graft for repair of circumferential, segmental tracheal defects.