Subject Areas on Research
- Continuous intercostal versus paravertebral blockade for multiple fractured ribs.
- Intercostal neuralgia of pregnancy.
- Nerve transposition for the restoration of elbow flexion following brachial plexus avulsion injuries.
- Spinal cord stimulation for intercostal neuralgia in a patient with implantable cardiac defibrillator and biventricular pacing.
- The restoration of elbow flexion with intercostal nerve transfers.
- [Role of a sensory innervated plantar fillet free flap for reconstruction of sacral pressure sores in paraplegic patients. Last resort for reconstruction of sacral pressure sores in paraplegics].