Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomic location of sensory nerves to the superior and inferior gluteal artery perforators flap: Novel option for sensate autologous tissue reconstruction.
- Collaboration between the breast and plastic surgeon in restoring sensation after mastectomy.
- Continuous intercostal versus paravertebral blockade for multiple fractured ribs.
- Intercostal neuralgia of pregnancy.
- Nerve transposition for the restoration of elbow flexion following brachial plexus avulsion injuries.
- Predictable Location of Breast Sensory Nerves for Breast Reinnervation.
- Spinal cord stimulation for intercostal neuralgia in a patient with implantable cardiac defibrillator and biventricular pacing.
- The restoration of elbow flexion with intercostal nerve transfers.