Subject Areas on Research
- CD69 gene is differentially regulated in T and B cells by evolutionarily conserved promoter-distal elements.
- Natural killing target antigens as inducers of interferon: studies with an immunoselected, natural killing-resistant human T lymphoblastoid cell line.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma negatively regulates IFN-beta production in Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3- and TLR4-stimulated macrophages by preventing interferon regulatory factor 3 binding to the IFN-beta promoter.
- Phenotypic characterization of gamma interferon-induced human monocyte polykaryons.
- Protection against platelet-activating factor-induced injury by interferon inducer in perfused rabbit lung.
- The in vivo antiviral effect of CL246,738 is mediated by the independent induction of interferon-alpha and interferon-beta.
- Toll-like receptor 3 and geographic atrophy in age-related macular degeneration.
- Treatment of intracranial alphavirus infections in mice by a combination of specific antibodies and an interferon inducer.