Subject Areas on Research
- A field evaluation of monitor placement effects in VDT users.
- A nonoccupational outbreak of inorganic mercury vapor poisoning.
- Associations between flame retardant applications in furniture foam, house dust levels, and residents' serum levels.
- Characterization of Individual Isopropylated and tert-Butylated Triarylphosphate (ITP and TBPP) Isomers in Several Commercial Flame Retardant Mixtures and House Dust Standard Reference Material SRM 2585.
- Comparison of techniques to reduce residential lead dust on carpet and upholstery: the new jersey assessment of cleaning techniques trial.
- Detection of organophosphate flame retardants in furniture foam and U.S. house dust.
- Effect of environmental changes on noise in the NICU.
- Influences on the use of capital by public hospitals.
- Linking PBDEs in house dust to consumer products using X-ray fluorescence.
- Novel and high volume use flame retardants in US couches reflective of the 2005 PentaBDE phase out.
- Predictors of urinary flame retardant concentration among pregnant women.
- Results from Screening Polyurethane Foam Based Consumer Products for Flame Retardant Chemicals: Assessing Impacts on the Change in the Furniture Flammability Standards.
- Revolution at the library service desk.
- Separation of clean and dirty: design considerations.
- The implication of environmental turbulence for nursing-unit design in effective nursing homes.
- The role of strength in rising from a chair in the functionally impaired elderly.
Keywords of People