Subject Areas on Research
- A career in child neurology: explorations at the frontiers.
- Application of a partnership model for transformative and sustainable international development.
- Ethical considerations for short-term experiences by trainees in global health.
- Graduate education in nursing leadership through distance technologies: the Canada-Norway Nursing Connection.
- International academic service learning: lessons learned from students' travel experiences of diverse cultural and health care practices in morocco.
- Partnership Conference.
- Surgical capacity building in Uganda through twinning, technology, and training camps.
- Teaching Chinese health care professionals about community-based long-term care (CBLTC) in China.
- The European union and postgraduate medical education in Scotland.
- The Importance of Global Health Experiences During Clinical Training.
- The electronic medical-student exchange: a low-cost alternative to overseas electives.
- Working group 4: International medical graduates and the cardiology workforce.
- [Post doc in the USA - a report of experiences].
Keywords of People