Subject Areas on Research
- Anomalous biliary ducts associated with duodenal atresia.
- Colonic atresia and choledochal cyst: a rare combination.
- Comparison of short bowel syndrome acquired early in life and during adolescence.
- Donor immune reconstitution after liver-small bowel transplantation for multiple intestinal atresia with immunodeficiency.
- Fetal gastrointestinal abnormalities.
- Hirschsprung's disease in an infant with colonic atresia and normal fixation of the distal colon.
- Incidence of Congenital Spinal Abnormalities Among Pediatric Patients and Their Association With Scoliosis and Systemic Anomalies.
- Intestinal plication in the treatment of atresia.
- Maternal microchimerism in Hirschsprung's disease.
- Multiple congenital septal atresias of the intestine: histomorphologic and pathogenetic implications.
- Natural history of pediatric intestinal failure: initial report from the Pediatric Intestinal Failure Consortium.
Keywords of People