Intestinal Diseases, Parasitic
Subject Areas on Research
- A coprological survey of parasites of wild mantled howling monkeys, Alouatta palliata palliata.
- A look at the stool can save a barium study.
- Atypical localization of Leishmaniasis in an intestinal polyp.
- Clinical practice. Acute infectious diarrhea.
- Demographic and ecological effects on patterns of parasitism in eastern chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in Gombe National Park, Tanzania.
- Emphysematous gastritis secondary to disseminated stronglyloidiasis.
- Intestinal and hepatic complications of human bone marrow transplantation. Part II.
- Intestinal parasites and HIV infection in Tanzanian children with chronic diarrhea.
- Persistent Strongyloides stercoralis in a blind loop of the bowel. Successful treatment with mebendazole.
- Serum osteopontin is a biomarker of severe fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.