Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic primary intestinal pseudo-obstruction.
- Familial visceral myopathy.
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with multiorgan involvement in children with chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction receiving parenteral nutrition support.
- Inhibitory effects of hyperglycemia on neural activity of the vagus in rats.
- Long-term results of intestinal transplantation for pseudo-obstruction in children.
- Motility disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Mutations in RAD21 disrupt regulation of APOB in patients with chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction.
- Use of vascularized posterior rectus sheath allograft in pediatric multivisceral transplantation--report of two cases.