Subject Areas on Research
- Levonorgestrel Intrauterine Device as an Endometrial Cancer Prevention Strategy in Obese Women: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
- Nonsurgical management of heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review.
- The Comparing Options for Management: PAtient-centered REsults for Uterine Fibroids (COMPARE-UF) registry: rationale and design.
- Use of the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system in women with hemostatic disorders.
- von Willebrand's disease diagnosed after menorrhagia worsened from levonorgestrel intrauterine system.