Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in bioengineered conduits for peripheral nerve regeneration.
- An experimental "trans-molybdenum" tube for mammography.
- Asymptomatic T-tube remnant in common bile duct.
- CT and radiographic assessment of tube thoracostomy.
- Determinants of tracheobronchial histologic alterations during conventional mechanical ventilation.
- Diffuse mucosal hemorrhage after air insufflation during endoscopy for PEG placement.
- Esophageal source measurement of Tc-99m attenuation coefficients for use in left ventricular volume determinations.
- Facial nerve palsy: a complication following anaesthesia in a child with Treacher Collins syndrome.
- Imaging of the intensive care unit patient.
- Improved nerve regeneration through piezoelectric vinylidenefluoride-trifluoroethylene copolymer guidance channels.
- Integration of oral habituation and gastric signals in decerebrate rat pups.
- Is the Combitube a useful emergency airway device for anesthesiologists?
- Laryngotracheal consequences of pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Mycobacterium chelonae canaliculitis associated with SmartPlug use.
- Optical coherence tomography in children.
- Piezosurgery in External Dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Practical considerations in the nutritional management of the cancer patient.
- Predicting neonatal intubation competency in trainees.
- Respiratory pathogens associated with intubated pediatric patients following hematopoietic cell transplant.
- Safety and potential efficacy of an aerosolized surfactant in human sepsis-induced adult respiratory distress syndrome.
- Surgical outcome of pediatric dacryocystorhinostomy in Nepal.
- Terminal ileum intubation is not associated with colonoscopy quality measures.
- Timing of Complications Occurring Within 30 Days After Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery.
Keywords of People
- Johnson, G. Allan, Charles E. Putman University Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Biomedical Engineering
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology