Subject Areas on Research
- A framework for stimulating economic investments to prevent emerging diseases.
- Alternative approaches to valuing intangible health losses: the evidence for multiple sclerosis.
- ClinicalTrials.gov reporting: strategies for success at an academic health center.
- Collective-goal ascription increases cooperation in humans.
- Considerations of net present value in policy making regarding diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
- Developing a financial framework for academic service partnerships: models of the United States and Europe.
- Do Differences in Programmatic Resource Investments Result in Different 3-Year Pass Rates on the U.S. National Physical Therapy Examination?
- Dynamic profile of health investment and the evolution of elderly health.
- How changes in drug-safety regulations affect the way drug and biotech companies invest in innovation.
- Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D
- Investment in new technology research can save future health care dollars.
- Money for nothing? A call for empirical evaluation of biodiversity conservation investments.
- Philanthropy Profile: Protecting North Carolina's Health by Investing in a Healthy Environment.
- Rates of return from hospital conversions.
- Targeted investment improves access to hospice and palliative care.
- [Global health 2035: a world converging within a generation].
Keywords of People