Subject Areas on Research
- An environmental approach to correcting iodine deficiency: supplementing iodine in soil by iodination of irrigation water in remote areas.
- Comparison of radiohaloanalogues of meta-iodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) for a combined gene- and targeted radiotherapy approach to bladder carcinoma.
- Dynamics of environmental supplementation of iodine: four years' experience of iodination of irrigation water in Hotien, Xinjiang, China.
- Effect on infant mortality of iodination of irrigation water in a severely iodine-deficient area of China.
- Iodination of irrigation water as a method of supplying iodine to a severely iodine-deficient population in Xinjiang, China.