Subject Areas on Research
- A neutrophil chemotatic factor derived from C'5 upon interaction of guinea pig serum with endotoxin.
- ACTH-receptor interaction in the adrenal: a model for the initial step in the action of hormones that stimulate adenyl cyclase.
- Cerebral physiology in dogs after brain-tumor induction with Schmidt-Ruppin Rous sarcoma virus: experiences with radioiodinated normal and antiviral immunoglobulin G.
- Immune fever in the rabbit: responses of the hematologic and complement systems.
- In vitro characterization of 6-[18F]fluoro-A-85380, a high-affinity ligand for alpha4beta2* nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Isolated beta-adrenergic binding sites: a potential assay vehicle for catecholamines.
- Measurement of the third component of complement bound to red blood cells in patients with the cold agglutinin syndrome.
- Preparation of inverted plasma membrane vesicles from isolated adipocytes.
- Radioreceptor assay of adrenocorticotropic hormone: new approach to assay of polypeptide hormones in plasma.
- The synthesis and secretion of gamma-globulin by lymph node cells. V. The dissociation of the microsome-antibody complex with enzymatically and chemically altered gamma-globulins.
- Tumor blood flow: I. Blood flow in transplantable tumors during growth.