Subject Areas on Research
- Altered clearance of human alpha 2-macroglobulin complexes following reaction with cis-dichlorodiamineplatinum(II).
- Amino acid sequences of substrate-binding sites in chicken liver fatty acid synthase.
- Effect of cysteine residues on the activity of arginyl-tRNA synthetase from Escherichia coli.
- Elementary steps in the reaction mechanism of chicken liver fatty acid synthase. Acylation of specific binding sites.
- Location and role of free cysteinyl residues in the Sindbis virus E1 and E2 glycoproteins.
- The biosynthesis of molybdopterin in Escherichia coli. Purification and characterization of the converting factor.
- The type I and type II bovine scavenger receptors expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells are trimeric proteins with collagenous triple helical domains comprising noncovalently associated monomers and Cys83-disulfide-linked dimers.