Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of Hexabrix and Renografin-60 in knee arthrography.
- Catabolism of radioiodinated murine monoclonal antibody F(ab')2 fragment labeled using N-succinimidyl 3-iodobenzoate and Iodogen methods.
- Characterization of liposomes containing iodine-125-labeled radiographic contrast agents.
- Enhanced binding and inertness to dehalogenation of alpha-melanotropic peptides labeled using N-succinimidyl 3-iodobenzoate.
- Labeling proteins using aryl iodide acylation agents: influence of meta vs para substitution on in vivo stability.
- Method for radioiodination of proteins using N-succinimidyl 3-hydroxy-4-iodobenzoate.
- N-succinimidyl 4-methyl-3-(tri-n-butylstannyl)benzoate: synthesis and potential utility for the radioiodination of monoclonal antibodies.
- Preparation of N-succinimidyl 3-[*I]iodobenzoate: an agent for the indirect radioiodination of proteins.
- Protein radiohalogenation: observations on the design of N-succinimidyl ester acylation agents.
- Radiohalogenation of a monoclonal antibody using an N-succinimidyl 3-(tri-n-butylstannyl)benzoate intermediate.
- Radioiodination of antibodies via N-succinimidyl 2,4-dimethoxy-3-(trialkylstannyl)benzoates.
- Radioiodination of proteins using N-succinimidyl 4-hydroxy-3-iodobenzoate.
- SIB-DOTA: a trifunctional prosthetic group potentially amenable for multi-modal labeling that enhances tumor uptake of internalizing monoclonal antibodies.
- The novel tubulin-binding drug BTO-956 inhibits R3230AC mammary carcinoma growth and angiogenesis in Fischer 344 rats.