Subject Areas on Research
- A Phase I, Open-Label, Single-Dose Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Tolerability Study of the Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System in Adolescent Migraine Patients.
- A novel, calcium-induced triphasic current response in silent, non-bursting Aplysia neurons.
- Diabetic retinopathy is related to both endothelium-dependent and -independent responses of skin microvascular flow.
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary focal hyperhidrosis in children and adolescents.
- Enhancement of topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid delivery by erbium:YAG laser and microdermabrasion: a comparison with iontophoresis and electroporation.
- Iontophoretic delivery of dexamethasone phosphate for non-infectious, non-necrotising anterior scleritis, dose-finding clinical trial.
- Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Using Iontophoresis: Recent Clinical Applications.
- Penicillin effects on iontophoretic responses in Aplysia californica.
- Role of membrane curvature in mechanoelectrical transduction: ion carriers nonactin and valinomycin sense changes in integral bending energy.
- Serum apolipoproteins are associated with systemic and retinal microvascular function in people with diabetes.
- Transdermal iontophoretic delivery of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH): effect of repeated administration.
- Transdermal iontophoretic peptide delivery: in vitro and in vivo studies with luteinizing hormone releasing hormone.
- Tris buffer attenuates acetylcholine responses in Aplysia neurons.
Keywords of People
- Bellet, Jane Sanders, Professor of Dermatology, Dermatology