Subject Areas on Research
- 4-D micro-CT of the mouse heart.
- 64-Section multi-detector row CT in the preoperative diagnosis of peritoneal carcinomatosis: correlation with histopathological findings.
- A comparison of ionic versus nonionic contrast medium during primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction (GUSTO IIb). Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries in Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- A comparison of the efficacy and safety of iopamidol-370 and iodixanol-320 in patients undergoing multidetector-row computed tomography.
- A high-precision contrast injector for small animal x-ray digital subtraction angiography.
- Assessment of living renal donors with spiral CT.
- Automated tracing of the adventitial contour of aortoiliac and peripheral arterial walls in CT angiography (CTA) to allow calculation of non-calcified plaque burden.
- Baseline Hemodynamics and Response to Contrast Media During Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Predict Adverse Events in Heart Failure Patients.
- CT Fluoroscopy-Guided Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injections in the Cervical Spine: Rate of Nontarget Injection Into the Retrodural Space of Okada.
- CT during arterial portography: comparison of injection into the splenic versus superior mesenteric artery.
- Carcinoid metastases to the liver: role of triple-phase helical CT.
- Cardiovascular and renal toxicity of a nonionic radiographic contrast agent after cardiac catheterization. A prospective trial.
- Carotid body size on CTA: correlation with comorbidities.
- Characterization of Small Incidental Indeterminate Hypoattenuating Hepatic Lesions: Added Value of Single-Phase Contrast-Enhanced Dual-Energy CT Material Attenuation Analysis.
- Characterization of adrenal nodules with dual-energy CT: can virtual unenhanced attenuation values replace true unenhanced attenuation values?
- Clinical and Imaging Features of Contrast-Induced Neurotoxicity After Neurointerventional Surgery.
- Comparison of cardiovascular and renal toxicity after cardiac catheterization using a nonionic versus ionic radiographic contrast agent.
- Computed Tomography Angiogram Derived From Computed Tomography Perfusion Done with Low Iodine Volume Protocol Preserves Diagnostic Yield for Middle Cerebral Artery-M2 Occlusions.
- Computed tomography-guided epidural patching of postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leaks.
- Contrast material administration protocols for 64-MDCT angiography: altering volume and rate and use of a saline chaser to better match the imaging window--physiologic phantom study.
- Contrast material for combined abdominal and pelvic CT: can cost be reduced by increasing the concentration and decreasing the volume?
- Contrast nephrotoxicity: a randomized controlled trial of a nonionic and an ionic radiographic contrast agent.
- Contrast-enhanced CT of intrahepatic and hilar cholangiocarcinoma: delay time for optimal imaging.
- Contrast-enhanced CT of the liver and spleen: comparison of ionic and nonionic contrast agents.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing computed tomography: a double-blind comparison of iodixanol and iopamidol.
- Coronary stent patency: dual-energy multidetector CT assessment in a pilot study with anthropomorphic phantom.
- Detection of renal lesion enhancement with dual-energy multidetector CT.
- Determining contrast medium dose and rate on basis of lean body weight: does this strategy improve patient-to-patient uniformity of hepatic enhancement during multi-detector row CT?
- Diagnostic performance of MDCT in identifying closed loop small bowel obstruction.
- Dual-phase 3D MDCT angiography for evaluation of the liver before hepatic resection.
- Dynamic helical CT of the abdomen: prospective comparison of pre- and postprandial contrast enhancement.
- Effect of organ enhancement and habitus on estimation of unenhanced attenuation at contrast-enhanced dual-energy MDCT: concepts for individualized and organ-specific spectral iodine subtraction strategies.
- Effect of scan delay on hepatic enhancement for pediatric abdominal multislice helical CT.
- Effect of varying injection rates of a saline chaser on aortic enhancement in CT angiography: phantom study.
- Effects of iopamidol-370 versus iodixanol-320 on coronary contrast, branch depiction, and heart rate variability in dual-source coronary MDCT angiography.
- Efficacy and safety of iopromide for excretory urography.
- Extravasation of nonionic radiologic contrast media: efficacy of conservative treatment.
- Extravascular extravasation of radiographic contrast media. Effects of conventional and low-osmolar agents in the rat thigh.
- Glucagon-induced vasospasm of hepatic artery branches during visceral angiography.
- Helical liver CT with computer-assisted bolus-tracking technology: is it possible to predict which patients will not achieve a threshold of enhancement?
- Hepatic dynamic sequential CT: section enhancement profiles with a bolus of ionic and nonionic contrast agents.
- Hepatic parenchymal enhancement during triple-phase helical CT: can it be used to predict which patients with breast cancer will develop hepatic metastases?
- Hepatocellular carcinoma enhancement on contrast-enhanced CT and MR imaging: response assessment after treatment with sorafenib: preliminary results.
- Heterogeneous splenic enhancement patterns on spiral CT images in children: minimizing misinterpretation.
- High-resolution imaging of murine myocardial infarction with delayed-enhancement cine micro-CT.
- Hypervascular liver tumors: low tube voltage, high tube current multidetector CT during late hepatic arterial phase for detection--initial clinical experience.
- Incidental detection of nutcracker phenomenon on multidetector CT in an asymptomatic population: prevalence and associated findings.
- Incidental extracardiac findings at coronary CT: clinical and economic impact.
- Iodine quantification to distinguish clear cell from papillary renal cell carcinoma at dual-energy multidetector CT: a multireader diagnostic performance study.
- Iopamidol: new, nonionic contrast agent for excretory urography.
- Isolated recto-sigmoid colitis: a new imaging pattern of ipilimumab-associated colitis.
- Low-tube-voltage, high-tube-current multidetector abdominal CT: improved image quality and decreased radiation dose with adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction algorithm--initial clinical experience.
- Lung cancer staging and management: comparison of contrast-enhanced and nonenhanced helical CT of the thorax.
- Lung perfusion imaging in small animals using 4D micro-CT at heartbeat temporal resolution.
- Mandated radiologist-performed electronic order entry: effect on CT oral contrast administration.
- Micro-CT imaging of breast tumors in rodents using a liposomal, nanoparticle contrast agent.
- Multidetector helical computed tomography of the liver: comparison of hepatic enhancement using two different contrast media strategies.
- Nonlinear image blending for dual-energy MDCT of the abdomen: can image quality be preserved if the contrast medium dose is reduced?
- Optimization of thoracic spiral CT: effects of iodinated contrast medium concentration.
- Percutaneous cryoablation of renal lesions with radiographic ice ball involvement of the renal sinus: analysis of hemorrhagic and collecting system complications.
- Platelet and fibrin modification by radiographic contrast media.
- Prospective evaluation of pulmonary artery pressures during pulmonary angiography performed with low-osmolar nonionic contrast media.
- Pulmonary angiography performed with iopamidol: complications in 1,434 patients.
- Quantification of intravenously administered contrast medium transit through the peripheral arteries: implications for CT angiography.
- Randomized comparison of the cost and effectiveness of iopamidol and diatrizoate as contrast agents for cardiac angiography.
- Repeatability of Computerized Tomography-Based Anthropomorphic Measurements of Frailty in Patients With Pulmonary Fibrosis Undergoing Lung Transplantation.
- Selective use of low-osmolar contrast media.
- Small-bowel obstruction: coronal reformations from isotropic voxels at 16-section multi-detector row CT.
- Split-Bolus, Single-Acquisition, Dual-Phase Abdominopelvic CT Angiography for the Evaluation of Lung Transplant Candidates: Image Quality and Resource Utilization.
- Technique for CT fluoroscopy-guided cervical interlaminar steroid injections.
- Thrombotic and cardiovascular complications related to nonionic contrast media during cardiac catheterization: analysis of 8,517 patients.
- Time-resolved CT angiography for the detection and classification of endoleaks.
- Timing of parenchymal enhancement on dual-phase dynamic helical CT of the liver: how long does the hepatic arterial phase predominate?
- Triphasic contrast enhanced CT simulation with bolus tracking for pancreas SBRT target delineation.
- Unsuspected pulmonary embolism: prospective detection on routine helical CT scans.
- Vaginitis emphysematosa: CT and review of the literature.
- Venous filling defects on portal venous phase CT of the abdomen and pelvis: clinical implications and positive predictive value for diagnosing deep venous thrombosis.
- Whole-Body High-Pitch CT Angiography: Strategies to Reduce Radiation Dose and Contrast Volume.
Keywords of People
- Badea, Cristian Tudorel, Professor in Radiology, Biomedical Engineering
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology