Subject Areas on Research
- Contrast-enhanced CT of the liver and spleen: comparison of ionic and nonionic contrast agents.
- Development of a fetal renal function test using endogenous creatinine clearance.
- Direct myocardial effects of intracoronary administration of new contrast materials with lost osmolality.
- Effect of B-15,000 (Iopamidol), a new nonionic contrast agent, on cardiac function of the isolated rat heart.
- Iopamidol: new, nonionic contrast agent for excretory urography.
- Mineral metabolites and CKD progression in African Americans.
- Net endogenous acid production is associated with a faster decline in GFR in African Americans.
- The effects of a contrast medium (sodium iothalamate, 80 percent) on left ventricular function.